- We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H510i.
- The new Smart Device V2 includes a faster microprocessor for NZXT CAM-powered control of two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels and three fan channels that support either voltage regulated or PWM fans.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC.
- Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
- Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removeable bracket designed for radiators up to 280mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.*Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
- Show off your graphic card with a built-in mounting bracket for installing your GPU vertically.
*PCIe riser card not included.
NZXT H510i Premium MID-ATX Case Matte White
Dimensions W: 210mm H: 435mm D: 428mm (without feet)
W: 210mm H: 460mm D: 428mm (with feet)
Material(s) SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass Weight 6.8 kg Motherboard Support Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX Front I/O Ports 1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1x Headset audio Jack
Front I/O internal header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Internal Header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Internal Header
1x USB 2.0 Internal Header
1x HD Audio Header
Filters All Air Intakes Smart Device V2 3x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
2x RGB LED port support up to 4x HUE 2 addressable LED strips or 5x Aer RGB or Aer RGB 2 fans
Built-in noise detection module
*Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
LED Strip(s) 2 integrated addressable LED strip Vertical GPU Mount 2 Slots Included Accessories Installation screws
10x Cable ties
1x Headset Audio Jack splitter (4 pole to 3 pole)
Drive Bays 2.5”: 2+1
Expansion Slots 7 Radiator Support Front: 2x 140 or 2x 120mm with Pull
Rear: 1x 120mm
Fan Support Front: 2 x 120/ 2 x 140mm
Top: 1x 120mm/ 1x 140mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
Rear: 1x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
Fan Specs Aer F120 (Case Version)
Speed: 1200 ± 200 RPM
Airflow: 50.42 CFM
Noise: 28 dBA
Bearing: Rifle Bearing
Clearance Cable Management: 19-23mm
GPU Clearance: Up to 381mm w/o front watercooler installed, up to 325mm with front watercooler installed
Vertical GPU Mount Clearance: 40.64mm
CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
Front Radiator: 60mm
Rear Radiator: 60mm
Reservoir & Pump: Up to 180mm (Along cable bar), Up to 86mm (Along bottom panel)
Warranty 2 Years Model Number CA-H510i-W1 EAN 5060301695027 UPC 815671014726
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.